Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I think I dislike my co-workers- Part 2

Dear co-workers,
I know I may be younger than you (by a whopping 5 years) but I am pretty sure I am still mentally competent. When you come to tell me something b/c you are the team leader, just SPIT IT OUT ! You don't have to (literally) wring your hands and stall for minutes. Here is what needs to be said- there is a letter going out to parents about the new teacher. Here is how you say it.
"so, uh, just so you know, (pause for 10 seconds to make sure I am giving my full attention before going on), we are getting that new teacher ( of course I know that, I was @ the interview 5 days ago, I did not forget in that time span) so the principal sent a letter home, you know, to kindof see who wants to switch classes. So just so you know"

I wish you would just spit it out. Perhaps it's my impatience coming out but I can not take much more of you stretching out pointless conversations. I have things to do... like play Bejeweled (that I was forced to download and actually pay for my addiction has grown so much).. or teach.

sincerely, your co-worker who uses what little patience she has on 6 and 7 year olds

No comments:

Post a Comment