Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I think the Iowa Cylones are too kind for thier own good

So today in an effort to not grade or do anything worthwhile (as I am prone to do) I was on Utefans.net (a Utah fan message board that is quite humorous) and found a post from a Northern Iowa fan. We are playing the Cyclones at their place on Saturday, and one of the fans posted a tailgate invite to any Utah fans coming to the game.

So a week later he was getting back on to say that 40-50 people has r.s.v.p'd and that he was excited to meet them all on Saturday. How cute is that ? I was floored that some team would be so kind to go out of their way to invite fans to share in a pre-game meal, to even set up games for the kids. My esteem went up for them. While I shall not be in Ames, Iowa this weekend, I now have a new "little" team to cheer for once the game is over. Unless the Utes totally choke and I have bitterness toward them. Otherwise it's Go Cyclones (also how cute is that mascot ? I love cute mascots !) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment